H2OMATIC 20 Litre Per Day Auto-Fill Water Distiller with 12 Litre Reserve
Brand : H2OMATIC
The H2OMATIC Model 500E is our most economical and compact automatic water distiller. It automatically fills and turns on and off as required. This all stainless steel water distiller makes up to 20 Litres per day and has a 12 Litre reserve tank.
Economical, Compact, Auto-Fill, Auto-On/Off Home Water Distillation System.
Features & Convenience:
- Small Footprint: Requires a minimum of counter space. (35cm wide x 17cm deep).
- Advanced Technology: Low electricity consumption. Standard 240 Volt.
- Stainless Steel Construction: 304 (18-8) Stainless Steel, Strong, Durable and Attractive.
- High Capacity: Makes up to 20 Litres per day. Holds 12 Litres in ready reserve.
- Automatic System: Automatically turns on as storage tank gets low. Automatically fills boiling tank, heats and distills for continuous operation. Automatically turns off when storage tank is full.
- Easy Installation: Just tap into any water supply line.
- Full Year 100% Parts & Labor Warranty
- Included: Installation kit, Pre Filter, Jar of water distiller cleaning crystals and 6-Pack Activated Carbon Pods. Everything needed to begin making pure distilled water right away in included.
- Optional Demand Pump: Capable of feeding several tap, ice maker and refrigerator locations at distances of 100 feet or more. See Automatic Water Distiller Parts category at left.
- Output: Up to 20 Litres per Day.
- Storage Capacity: 12 Liters.
- Size: 35cm wide (front), 27cm Deep (front to back), 44cm High (Allow 10cm additional width for drain valve on the right side.)
- Weight: 15 KG N.W; Shipping Weight 16 KG
- Packaging: 43cm X 50cm X 56cm tall
- Power Source: Standard 240V, (50 Hz), Total wattage: 675, (heating element 650W, fan 25W)
Maintenance: The H2OMATIC Model 500E is very easy to maintain. Drain the evaporation chamber weekly by opening the drain valve on the side of the unit. This takes about 2 minutes and will keep the evaporation chamber from accumulating excessive water scale making it easier to clean when necessary. Then approx. every couple months or so, (depending on the condition of the source water), drain the evaporation chamber and close the drain valve, pour in some cleaning crystals and warm water and let set for a while to soften the water scale on the heating element, and then drain the evaporation chamber and bush off the softened scale with a toothbrush, rinse the evaporation chamber, close the drain valve and turn the unit on. That’s it. Only takes a few minutes effort every few weeks.
Energy consumption: The energy consumption is 675 watts, (per hour), making approx. 20 Litres per day, or approx. 810 watts per Litre. Running full steam for 24 hours makes approx. 20 Litres using approx. 16 Kilowatts. (However for most applications, the unit will not be running 24/7 depending on how much distilled water is required for your purposes.)