Stainless Water Distiller with Glass Collection Bottle
Brand : Budget
This inexpensive water distiller is available with a stainless steel exterior and glass collection bottle. It is an entry-level unit for the budget conscious consumer. It is not as highly recommended or rated as other models we have available, but this unit may be the next best thing and costs a little less.
Although this water distiller may not boast the reputation or dependability of the most advanced, heavy-duty H2o Labs models, it produces almost the same quality distilled water*. This new model is a low-priced alternative that we are offering to see how customers like it.
Features & Convenience:
- Least expensive stainless steel water distiller with glass collection bottle
- Similar look as our Best-in-Class models. Stainless Steel steam chamber, dome and condensing coil.
- Fast production: Process 4 liters of tap water in a little less time, (approx. 4 hours) due to the larger, (750 Watt) heating element for more rapid boiling which shortens the the process somewhat.
- Splash shield added to help reduce contamination from 750 Watt rapid-boil splashing.
- Has an LED reset indicator.
- Comes with collection bottle and 12 activated charcoal sachets that last for up to 30 days each.
- Output: Up to 24 Litres per Day (6 cycles)
- Size: 290×290×390 mm
- Weight: 3.5 Kg
- Boiling Chamber: 4 Litre capacity, stainless steel
- Collection Container: 4 Litre capacity.
- Power Source: AC 240V/50Hz. (For UK, Ireland and other countries using the Type G British three-pin rectangular blade electric plug.)
- Power Consumption: 750W
*The reasons why H2o Labs models produce water to a higher degree of purity compared to the above model is due to an optimized heating element to reduce contaminant splashing, and H2o Labs exclusive Activated Carbon Pods that contain 3 times the activated carbon for more effective VOC removal when compared to the above model and other similar water distillers.
This unit comes with 12 filters which is normally enough for one year. We recommend the H2o Labs mega pod filters which are available on our website at £24.60 per 6 pack which will last one year, (recommended to change these every 60 days.)
I use it so far 1 week and no defects or problems
Very happy with product easy to use and frightening when you see what's at the bottom after the tap water has been distilled
Brilliant! Disturbing how much scale it collects but miraculous how much better everything tastes. So glad I bought it. Glad not to have to pay for anymore bottled water.